Monday 14 March 2016

Yuma Zentangle 3


Yuma Zentangle 3


Yuma Zentangle Shaded
Yuma Zentangle Shaded

Still getting the hang of the Yuma Zentangle.  But this time I had the chance to use grey scale markers.  I got the prismacolors because they were the only ones in stock.  It was not a good idea. They were not a good fit. Most of the ink had dried out of a number of the pens, and they just weren’t very smooth.  I returned them the next day and got the Copic markers as suggested by the kind people in Eni Oken’s shading zentangle facebook group.

I still had a lot of fun playing around with them though.  As I look at my finish picture I realize I forgot to shade one of the “slices”.  Woopsies!


Before and After Shading Yuma Zentangle
Before and After Shading Yuma Zentangle





After and before picture together here.

No comments:

Post a Comment