First Watercolour Challenge
|Watercolor Zentangle Garden Shaded|
This is my first tile for Eni’s FB grop challenge of using a watercolor background. This has been a pretty fun challenge so far. I’ve got a few tiles painted and ready to go. I followed Eni’s advice and let them dry for 24 hours between waxed paper with heavy books to flatten them out but they still curled a little. I have no other ideas on how to flatten them, other than to get heavier books :D
I also noticed that the microns tend to bleed a bit with the painted base. Not sure if others noticed had that issue. It isn’t a MAJOR issue, but one worth noting.
In this piece I used red and purple watercolor pencils and microns, with copic grey markers for shading.
Figured I'd also add the other watercolor backgrounds I made up and set to dry.