Monday 14 March 2016

Yuma and Rautiflex Double Challenge

Another Double the challenge; Double the fun

I combined Eni Oken's challenge with the Diva's challenge again this week and came up with this little piece.  Rautiflex was a bit of a challenge.  Far more complicated than I expected.  I'm glad I did it in pencil first, as there was a lot of erasing going on.  Once I got the hang of it though it was a lot of fun.  As I finished it up I thought of many, many, MANY of ways this pattern could go - the possibilities are endless (well as limited as your imagination I guess... so not quite endless... but I digress :P )

Yuma and Rautiflex Zentangle Challenge
Yuma and Rautiflex Zentangle Challenge


I really enjoy mixing up challenges, it adds... well... more of a challenge :D


Before Pic




3 comments:

  1. I agree that Rautyflex has loads of possibilities. Both tangles look super in this tile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean! Not my favorite from that batch, but learning a new tangle takes some practice :)

    ReplyDelete