Wednesday 30 March 2016

2nd Knightsbridge with some W2 and Cadence

2nd Knightsbridge with some W2 and Cadence
 
Knightsbridge W2 and Cadence shaded
Knightsbridge W2 and Cadence shaded


Personally, I liked my first knightsbridge attempt better than this one.  But I’m learning and that’s what matters. There is definitely a lot that you can do with this pattern, I would like to try one in greys or color at some point. Anyhoo… here we go.
 
First pic:

Pretty basic, though the circular piece was tougher to grid than I thought it would be. It didn’t exactly come out even, but the effect still worked in the end.
 
Second pic: the black is in, all that’s left is the shading, which took 3 times longer than getting to this point. (also upside down, woopsies) 

Knightsbridge W2 and Cadence
Knightsbridge W2 and Cadence 

 
The final piece: With the shading it still looks too busy.  I think I’ll like the simple shapes best. 

Knightsbridge W2 and Cadence shaded
Knightsbridge W2 and Cadence shaded

No comments:

Post a Comment