Tuesday 29 November 2016

Cubine Grid Zentangle


Cubine Grid Zentangle


 

The Diva’s Challenge last week (yeah I’m a bit behind) was to do a grid tangle.  I decided on Cubine, since I hadn’t played with it very much in the past.  They look like windows, right? Well, when I looked outside it was sn*w!ng.  (That’s a curse word in my household).  So this is what I came up with:

 

 
Cubine zentangle
Cubine Zentangle

 

Line work before shading and detail:




On a side note, for the life of me it forever to find the name of this tangle.  I'm guessing after the hours of searching, it'll be stuck in my brain for all of eternity.


9 comments:

  1. Lovely tile! I know, we had some of that ugly white stuff in my neck of the woods too. Glad to know that I am not the only one that has to go searching for those names!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I need a chart that I can just browse :P

      Delete
  2. Love your tile! Simple but dramatic! It's supposed to sn*w in my neck of the woods tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely; I looks like a look though a window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful drawing with contrasts and perfect shading !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not easy to remember the name of so many tangles. I can't even get my four boys called by the right names sometimes! I do love the look of the snow though. Glad we don't get any here in sunny southern AZ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tile with a great 3D effect!

    ReplyDelete