Wednesday 16 November 2016

Zentangle with Distress Inks


Zentangle with Distress Inks


First Zentangle Tile with Distress Inks
First Zentangle Tile with Distress Inks


 

This is my first attempt as using distress inks for my background. I love, love, LOVE it! So much fun! I didn’t use the mister-effect because I was anxious to get started on the tangling right away, so I didn’t care to wait for it to dry.  I plan on doing a whole lot more with these distress inks so stay tuned!

 

For this piece I went with a little Helen Williams style for the tangle, I wanted something that would flow and allow me to shade in different tones.  I used a regular tile, distress inks, micron .1 and .05, a gold prismacolor pencil crayon, a white prismacolor pencil crayon and a white jelly roll.  **Note: White pencil crayon just lightens and blends, does not work as white exactly on top of the distress ink.

 

No before pics as I got carried away  J

No comments:

Post a Comment