Thursday 28 April 2016

Double the Challenge, Double the Fun! (again)


Double the Challenge, Double the Fun!


Jaysix and stripes challenge shaded
Jaysix and stripes challenge shaded

 Here we go again, another double challenge featuring Eni’s challenge of using Jaysix and the Diva’s challenge of using stripes. It took me a while to figure out how to combine these two.  I considered using Jaysix within the stripes, but this way seemed a lot more fun.

It was time-consuming, I will say that.

Before detail and shading

Finished!





7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love the whole composition and the boldly drawn patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Wonderful work! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the boldness of your tile. Great use of black and white - it's very striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Very bold and striking!

    ReplyDelete