Friday 15 April 2016

It's Raining Pixels!


Another Cruze Zentangle


cruze zentangle shaded
Cruze Zentangle "It's raining pixels!"

So from Eni’s fb page, I’ve noticed I’m not the only with an issue of trying to figure out what else to put on the Cruze zentangle tile other than, well, the Cruze Zentangle.  I find it doesn’t really flow with other tangles and my brain just shuts down when I try to get my Zennyness to inspire me into creativity.  I’ve got to give credit where it is due though, some of those FB shaders have come up with amazing pieces that flow just fine with cruze… I just haven’t been one of them.

With this piece, I drew the Cruze first.  I added the shading and black, then just stared at it, trying to be inspired. I said to my honey, “It could be a cloud I guess”.  He said, “Yeah it could be raining down those little squares you put in the middle”.  And Voila! Inspiration from my beloved! 

So it’s raining pixels, how cute!

Before pic – what I stared at for what seemed like forever…



No comments:

Post a Comment