Thursday 14 April 2016

Another Double the Challenge, Double the Fun


Double the Challenge, Double the Fun


Gobular Grid and Cruze Zentangle
Gobular Grid and Cruze Zentangle

Another Double the Challenge, Double the Fun, missing Eni’s challenge with the Diva’s challenge. 


Eni’s challenge was to use the Zentangle Cruze, whereas The Diva’s challenge was the Gobular Grid.  I mixed the two challenges together, whisked til appropriately blended, spread it over the art table and sprinkled with shading. It didn’t turn out half bad!

Typically, I forgot the before pic… yet again.

8 comments:

  1. Great to turn cruze into planet rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Kiki! Very accomplished - that little heart is so beautifully detailed and textured and your Cruze excellent. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorna, it was supposed to be more of a ball covered with a piece of braid, but voila! A planet with ring and heart - pluto perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annie! I used a .003 on the rings in the heart - they are very delicate indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tangling,cruze is hard work for me looking great here. What's the tangle at the top of the globe?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joanne, I'm having a bit of an issue blending cruze in with other designs, it's a tricky one, n'est pas? It's definitely not a mindless tangle. One of these days I'll get it down just the way I want it :) The tangle at the top... I have no clue. I'd made a grid throughout the globe, and wasn't sure what to do with the squares. So at the top of the circle I cut them into triangles then just drew lines one way in one direction starting at one corner, then drew lines from the on the other corner. I'm sure it's already a tangle but not sure which one.

    ReplyDelete