Wednesday 22 February 2017

3rd attempt at Hamadox

3rd Attempt at Hamadox



Hamadox Zentangle with Distress inks
Hamadox Zentangle with Distress inks

 
I just love this Hamadox thing! This time I used my trusty Distress inks to play with the colouring.   I wasn’t initially going to do any background colour, but I dropped my wet paintbrush on the paper as I was reaching for my water, and well, que sera, sera.

 

I’ve included loads of progressive pics here, so have a gander and follow me along on this little journey.  If you have any questions at all about the processes I used, don’t be shy, I’m happy to answer!
 
Oh! But before we get to the progressive pics - here's a video on my little twist to Hamadox.



Just the line art, though I did almost forget to take the pic and started some of the colour.



 Here I've done the ribbons with my usual makeshift paint palette made of up the tinfoil from my smoke pack.




 I've started to fill in the colour here, then dropped my brush and worked a bit on the background




 Everything looks better with a little pink!



Almost done! Just need to shade and highlight!





And finally the finished piece...










These are the main inks I used here:





And this is the pink I used as well:




Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Mini, Victorian Velvet














No comments:

Post a Comment