Friday 17 February 2017

1st Attempt at Hamadox

1st Attempt at Hamadox





Hamadox (Diana Schreur): what a funky idea! It's a mixture between paradox and hamail.  I didn't like the way it looked when I first tried it out (you can see a bunch of my attempts in the background paper of my lineart picture). So I tried a little something different.  Give me a few days and you'll be able to see the video of how I tweaked it to my liking.

In the meantime, I had fun with this piece.  I used my Towbow marker to give that orange pop of colour and I love it.

That's my puppy's fur in the right corner of the pic - she was hogging the natural light from the window :) 







Hamadox Zentangle
Hamadox Zentangle







And here is the line art, a few moments after I started shading  - woopsies!





You can see there in the background that I played around with getting the hang of this before I started on the tile.





No comments:

Post a Comment