Wednesday 8 February 2017

2nd Attempt at Neuron Zentangle


2nd Attempt at Neuron Zentangle

 

So I went for the Neuron Zentangle again, but this time I also included Hamail in order to prepare myself for the Diva challenge of Hamadox. It involved using Paradox and Hamail Zentangles.  More on that to come…

 

I used my trusty copics for the colouring in the Hamail, and then just a basic HB3Staetdler pencil for shading the rest – and as usual, I used my copic microns.  This time, for the background, I used the grey copic markers as well.  (links for these items at the bottom of this post).

 

The Hamail tangle took me a few tries before I could get it right and even still, I struggled. The original walkthrough can be found here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/110760472062404322/

 

Here is my before piece:




 

And here the finished piece:


Neuron and Hamail Zentangle
Neuron and Hamail Zentangle






No comments:

Post a Comment