Monday 27 February 2017

All Things Hamadox


All things Hamadox


 

The Diva put up the Hamadox challenge by Diana Shruer.  Original post with step out sheet here. 

 

So basically, Hamadox is a mashup of Hamadail and paradox.  Now that’s a pretty cool tangle. I wasn’t particularly pleased with the outcome when I did a typical paradox center, so I rounded it off a bit and I was much happier with the results.  You can see what I’m talking about in my video here:




Originally, I didn't notice that the sheet on Diana Shruer's page showed the rounded edges - in fact I just noticed now as I was searching for the link to share here.  That would have saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out - woopsies!

 

At the bottom of this page you'll find the 3 pieces I've done with Hamadox.  Click on the link associated with any of the photos to see the full posts and line art etc. for each piece.

 
1st attempt - full post here












2nd attempt - full post here














3rd attempt - full post here








Do you have a blog with a Hamadox Zentangle post on it? Add the link to your Hamadox Zentangle post below so others can view your work!  (please do not link to your main page, just the post with a Hamadox  zentangle on it)




No comments:

Post a Comment