Tuesday 7 February 2017

1st Attempt at Neuron Zentangle

1st Attempt at Neuron Zentangle




Okay so the title here is a bit of a lie - this is actually my second attempt at the Neuron Zentangle, but the first one was so awful I wound up using the paper as a tester for combination colors.  Yeah, it was that bad. 

Seems to be the general consensus that not many are fond of this tangle - yeah, me neither.  I might do a few pieces with it - but really, it's not very fun.  It's kind of like a tangle within a tangle, or more to the point, a string within a string. But - it was a challenge, and I may have a few more of these pieces up my sleeve.


I used copic markers for the colouring in this, hb3 pencil for shading and copic microns. I used a white pencil crayon for the highlights.


Here's the finished piece:

Neuron Zentangle
Neuron Zentangle






And here is the before shading piece





These are the copic markers I used for the colour





No comments:

Post a Comment