Wednesday 23 April 2014

Switching things up/ Easter Baskettangle

Zentangle Inspired Art Part 9

EASTER BASKETTANGLE

           
            I ordered some Zentangle books from Amazon and they arrived yesterday.  Through them I’ve learned that my pieces aren’t actually Zentangles, but instead are Zentangle Inspired Art, (a.k.a ZIA).  So I’m changing the numbered titles from here on in.

            The books have been great for inspiration, technique and general Zentangle knowledge. I’ve learned so much in the little time I’ve spent with them.  Also, I’ve got a million ZIA ideas running through my head at all times now.  So many tangles, so little time. 


            Below is the challenge I did for Easter.  It didn’t quite work out as I had hoped, but the end result isn’t that bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment